Vinokilo - Vintage Kilo Pop Up Store
If your wardrobe gravitates towards the fashionable choices of the late twentieth century - or if you just love (thrift) shopping - then you’re certainly in for a treat! Vinokilo, a vintage kilo pop up store offers a wide range of high-quality clothing from popular brands from the 60s to the 90s.
What to expect at Vinokilo Pop Up
This series of pop-up store events - some of the many events organised by Vinokilo across cities in Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy and Scandinavia - stocks a large collection of vintage clothing in all shapes and sizes, from skirts and dresses to jackets and sweatshirts to accessories such as belts and bags. Most of the clothes were made by well-known brands.
Despite this, they remain extremely affordable. As the name suggests, at the pop-up event all prices are determined by weight, with each kilo being sold for an affordable price – the perfect way to spend less and also be sustainable. What’s more, each item is extremely unique, and it's highly likely that you won’t come across them a second time in any store so no need to worry about accidentally showing up in the same outfit as your friend!
Vinokilo Pop Up locations and dates in Germany
Here are the venues in German cities where the Vinokilo Vintage Kilo Pop Up Store will be stopping by:
- Nuremberg, Parks, Berliner Pl. 9, 90409, July 12 - 13
- Munich, Backstage, Reitknechtstraße 6, 80639, July 13 - 16
- Frankfurt, Halle 414, Gwinnerstraße 42, July 21-23
- Chemnitz, Luxor, Hartmannstraße 9-11 09111, July 22-23
- Ingolstadt, Das Nest, Am Auwaldsee 20, 85053, July 25-26
- Kassel, Südflügel Kulturbahnhof | Franz-Ulrich-Straße 6, 34117, July 27-28
- Stuttgart, Stuttpark, Kegelenstraße 19, 70372, July 28 - 30
- Düsseldorf, Welt Kunst Zimmer, Ronsdorfer Straße 77a 40233, July 28 - 30
- Bochum, Rotunde, Konrad-Adenauer-Platz 3, 44787, August 12-13
- Berlin, Zenner, Alt-Treptow 15, 12435, August 13 - 14
- Freiburg, Ballhaus, Leo-Wohleb-Straße 1, 79098, August 18-19
Vinokilo online store
If you can’t make it to the Vinokilo Pop-Up event in person, you can always browse through the wide array of options available on their website. Their clothing is available online 365 days a year, and you can use the filter function to sort the items according to your needs - making thrift shopping easier and more convenient than ever before!
Attending the Vinokilo Pop-Up Store in Germany
If you’re in the mood to do some serious thrift shopping, then it is advised to book your time slot through the official event page for free. For more details about the event and regulations, visit the official Vinokilo website.