Senior Software Engineer - Card Processing (m/f/d)
Updated: 05 Mar 2021
IT & Technology
We're Checkout.comWe're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how. We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential. Build tomorrow, today.
Technical StackPassionate about technology but not evangelists of any single one sums up our approach to technology selection, all developers are empowered to understand and question technology choice. The following are examples of technologies and frameworks used commonly throughout the business:
- .Net Core 2.2
- Various SQL and NoSQL offerings
- Microservices based architectures
About the Team - Card ProcessingCard Processing is at the core of the payment journey for all merchants processing through Checkout.com’s gateway. As a critical part of the payment processing flow, downtime, errors, and delays in processing directly translate into lost revenue for our merchants. Because of this, performance, reliability, scalability, and observability are the development principles that the team lives by. The Card Processing team is also responsible for all features related to scheme compliance, global expansion and third party acquirers.
- Passionate about technology and experience using the above mentioned technical stack
- A wide understanding and appreciation for software design and architecture
- Strong communicator who thrives in collaborative environments and teams
- Enthusiastic about delivery and have experience working in a fast paced agile environment
- Desire to work on an exciting product suite, core to the continued success of a fast scaling technical business