Talent Acquisition Manager Recruiting (m/f/d)
Updated: 24 Apr 2022
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help us to promote the growth and success of our company. You play a key role in decision-making processes and work independently on recruiting employees in commercial, technical, or operational areas. You take responsibility for your own recruiting projects, drive diversity and inclusion in our hiring strategy, and shape the future with smart new hires.
What can you expect?
- You act as a sparring partner for different stakeholders across all departments and understand business needs and determine position requirements
- You define and lead sourcing strategies that deliver a diverse slate of candidates and develop extensive candidate pools to fill current and future needs
- You post company job adverts on- and offline and source passive & active candidates on different platforms, fairs etc. (guess you have some more ideas?)
- You schedule and conduct interviews and other recruiting tasks if needed
- You sign the candidates on
- You constantly work on improving the candidate experience
What should you bring along?
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor or Master degree) and have gained at least 2 years of professional experience in recruiting in an e-commerce environment, recruiting agency or similar
- You have a strong affinity for dealing with social media and networks
- You show a high candidate and stakeholder orientation as well as a competent and professional appearance
- You are an excellent communicator paired with analytical skills and are confident in the use of common recruiting tools and enjoy using creative search techniques
- You are curious and ready to challenge the status quo and a team player with an open-minded personality
- You are fluent in German & English (C2)
- Ideally, you are familiar with visa topics
What do we offer you?
- Work in an international environment together with motivated and highly professional colleagues
- With us, you take on responsibility and can help shape things. We offer you the opportunity to get involved
- How we work together is very important to us. If you identify with our values of transparency, respect, courage and passion, you've come to the right place
- Develop your skills through internal and external training, our Management Academy, mentoring opportunities or e-learning
- We want you to feel good and therefore subsidize the majority of a Gymondo (sport & fitness) or Headspace (meditation) annual licence
- Thanks to our cooperation partner, we can support you in finding a day-care place for your child(ren)
- Foosball, PlayStation and table tennis will give you something to think about in the meantime
- Joint activities bring us together
- Adapt your working hours to your everyday life
Our job offer Talent Acquisition Manager Recruiting (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week