Human Resources Manager (m/f/d)
Posted: 20 Mar 2022
We need help, so we got you to get it. As an HR Manager partner (m/f/d), you would make sure our people's stuff is going great and aligned with our business goals and strategy. You will be responsible to strengthen our culture, making sure everyone is happy, and finding people who would be an amazing fit for our values. We are committed to a value-driven culture where everyone is doing the best job of their careers, are you up for the challenge? This is a leadership role, and you would be a key part of this fast-growing agency we are building, setting the foundations of your department and collaborating with the rest of the leadership team on strategy and direction.
You will be HR, as the whole department. We need your help recruiting amazing people (as we are growing-fast). And once we got them, you should make sure they stay, but because they are happy with what they do.
- Source and recruit amazing people.
- Strength our culture and values.
- Come up with ideas to keep our people happy, motivated, while boosting productivity and retention.
- Identify where our people can grow, and help them be better every day.
- Track time-off, holidays, etc.
- Develop HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- And most important, tell us what else you, the company, and the managers should be doing better.
You are amazing with people. You can spot talent and understand everyone’s potential. You love the power of values and a culture-driven organization. You like to think and get things done.
- You are a leader, meaning people look up to you, they trust you.
- You are a problem solver, a do-er by nature.
- You have experience recruiting designs and developers.
- You k what good design looks like.
- You worked on a digital/creative agency or tech company/startup
- You are fluent in English
- Everyone in the team is given the tools, trust, and support they need to do the best work of their careers and build websites they are proud of.
- We create digital products that have an impact, that help businesses grow, and that make people wow.
- Our values guide everything we do and what we want to be.
- We are a fully remote team, by design. We prefer people in Germany (as we are a German company) and Europe (to make sure we can meet sometimes.)
- We are ambitious, we don’t settle, and we are aiming for greatness for the company and for everyone in it.
- Organize your working day/week, distributing your working hours to better fit your working style and schedule.
- If you want to learn something and make everyone stronger, there is a big chance we will sponsor you.
Our job offer Human Resources Manager (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We support B2B businesses (startups and enterprises) in those key moments when they change their focus and need an amazing website to market the amazing stuff they do.