Senior Product Designer with a focus on UX - Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 04 Mar 2023
As a Product Designer* you are the translator who speaks the language of our customers. You understand customer wishes and find ways to present complex processes simply and elegantly on our cloud collaboration platform.
- You work closely with our product managers and customers to validate your initial solution ideas (scribbles), independently drive the elaboration of concepts in wireframes and "click dummies" and carry out user testing.
- You follow our established product discovery process with a double diamond approach and apply techniques such as design sprints, paper prototyping, story mapping, A/B testing, customer interviews, etc.
- You are interested in products and UX and enjoy staying up to date with best-demonstrated practices and exciting new (digital) products.
- You follow customer problems and requests closely and work on creative iterations for the continuous improvement of the user experience on our platform.
- Our users love our product for it’s simplicity and utility. You live by these principles and implement them in your daily doings.
- You have several years of experience in the areas of UX design - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry. (For Junior positions 6+ months of relevant experience is a plus).
- You have a high degree of empathy, understand our customer’s perspective and process feedback diligently.
- You have a curious, creative mind, strong conceptual skills and a love for detail.
- You are well versed in common tools (such as Figma) and can handle them professionally and efficiently.
- You are business fluent in English and German: our business language is English, user testing requires German
- You want to make things happen and are motivated by having a real impact on the success of the business.
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a person of conviction, and you feel like you will thrive in our culture.
What's in it for you?
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- Working with the newest tools and methods alongside enthusiastic, motivated people willing to make a difference.
- A diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- Autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- Lots of support and learning opportunities - your growth and personal development is our priority
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A positive company culture that welcomes feedback, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
We strongly believe in the power of diversity and are highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.Our job offer Senior Product Designer with a focus on UX - Remote (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.