Senior HR Business Partner (all genders)
Posted: 05 Feb 2022
As Senior HR Business Partner, you support our team in all HR topics. As part of the company's management team you will create the framework to develop the full potential of our employees and scale our HR practices as we are growing as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused team. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting our most important value - it's people!
- “Find them, motivate them and keep them”
- Your work environment is diverse and covers all HR-related topics such as HR planning, recruitment, career management, retention, HR development, exit management as well as compensation-related topics
- You support our managers in strategic HR topics and change processes
- You advise the management team along the entire HR value chain
- You lead HR projects
- You drive integration topics with our parent company
- You take care of all HR administrative tasks in cooperation with HR Payroll
- You are a role model and drive our culture
- You completed studies with a focus on human resources
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of human resources and have successfully implemented projects or introduced new HR processes, ideally in a fast changing environment
- You own the ability of strategic thinking as well as result-orientation and entrepreneurial action, combined with a high customer orientation
- You are confident and have a professional appearance in management teams as well as a confident handling of different stakeholders in an intercultural context
- You enjoy administrative tasks and high level data quality
- You have strong communication skills in German and English combined with assertiveness and persuasiveness
- You own a independent, structured way of working and hands-on mentality
What We Offer
- A company where you can make a difference!
- A crucial role in a dynamic and fast-growing environment that fosters trust, respect, and personal growth
- A work environment that fosters trust, respect, and feedback
- Being part of a German high tech success story on AD/ADAS and AI/ML
- Free snacks, drinks, and the option to join activities like hiking, inline-skating, climbing or board game nights
- Competitive salary package, flexible working hours, work from home
Our job offer Senior HR Business Partner (all genders)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
Our company was founded in 2017 by Marc Mengler and Philip Kessler with the vision in mind to make AI accessible for everyone. To achieve this goal, we are solving the data problem of AI. The tooling and services provided by us enable our customers to get the right data, at the right quality and right quantity to make production grade AI products a reality.
Headquartered in Karlsruhe, our team has grown to more than 50 employees since 2017 and is part of the dSPACE Group since 2019. dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 1,800 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
We are looking forward to expanding our team with the vision that UAI will be a different company a few years from now because our team is going to change it for the better.
We can’t wait to see what kind of future you choose to build at UAI - so click on the apply now button, and together we will solve the data problem of AI!