Assistant Quality Management - Remote / MS Office / Administration (m/f/d)
Posted: 10 Mar 2022
We would like to strengthen our growing quality department with an experienced Assistant of Quality Management (m/f/d) as soon as possible. In this role you will be responsible to support the Head of Quality and the Quality Team with a variety of administration tasks related to organizational matters, documentation, record retention, analyzing and reporting.
What can you expect?
- You support the management in all areas of system comprised quality manuals, policies, process documentation, procedures, work instructions and templates as well as for any other documents
- You are responsible for documentation support at the development, maintenance and continual improvement of the quality systems, supporting our core-, support and management of business processes with the relevant process owners and stakeholders
- You ensure editorial work on Quality documents in MS Office Apps, Sharepoint and all other relevant tools in compliance with our Corporate Design requirements
- You support the Project manager for standardizing the quality management system across the sites
- You analyze data and prepare reports to appropriate executives
- You ensure fulfillment of documents- and records control requirements
What should you bring along?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in related engineering field
- you possess 2+ years' experience in quality management with fulfilling documentation requirements and record retention requirements, data analysis, creation of reports and presentations
- You bring excellent skills with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Sharepoint, Confluence in terms of formatting
- You own advanced math abilities and working kledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Related experience with state of the art CAQ Tools is a plus
- od communication, presentation, organizational and leadership skills belong to your strong points
- You own fluent the German and English language, oral & written
What do we offer you?
- Diversified and challenging work on an innovative technology with enormous growth potential
- Access to well-established network in politics, industry and start-ups
- Competitive remuneration package (Contribution to occupational pensions up to 20 %, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, Job bike leasing)
- A kind and always supportive team
- A corporate culture of trust that provides scope for creative thinking, innovative action and various options for professional and personal growth
- Lounge area for creative work and relaxing
- For sports cracks: kicker, running, yoga and a variety of team events
Our job offer Assistant Quality Management - Remote / MS Office / Administration (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week