QA / Mobile Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Updated: 04 May 2022
As a Mobile Test Automation Engineer, you will need to have a vision of how functionalities, business values, and regulatory requirements shall be automatically tested and monitored in a meaningful way. You will bring the team to implement the vision, ensure the quality of the product, and be an awesome leader who inspires and grows the team. Naturally, as part of this, you shall also be responsible for the bug and release process.
What can you expect?
- You are the mentor of the QA team members
- You integrate with the development team, and ensure that the developers are able to write code with meaningful automated tests on all levels (unit, integration, end to end, monitoring)
- You work with passionate agile project teams, customer service, compliance team to ensure quality is driven into all parts of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- You ensure and develop test automation tools to ensure that writing tests and monitoring are always easy and fun
What should you bring along?
- You have a completed degree in Software Engineering or a similar field, worked for 3+ years as a quality engineer and have spent at least 2 of those years designing and creating automated tests on native IOS/Android Apps using Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, or their equivalent
- You are a self-starter with good decision-making capabilities as well as adaptive to changing environments and flexible enough to change focus
- Experience with developing frameworks (od to have) and performance and security/penetration testing is a plus
- You have a 'Shift-Left' QA mentality where Quality is shared and owned at all stages of SDLC as well as familiarity with Test Frameworks like TestNG, Selenium, RestAssured would be a big plus.
- You maintain a valid working visa/permit for Germany
What do we offer you?
- Latest tech stack, including Spring Boot reactive applications using Java 15, Kotlin, Swift, Typescript, automated deployment process and the highest security standards in code and processes
- Open and international working environment: We stand for diversity - work in an international team with colleagues from more than 30 nations.
- Opportunity to shape a product that will enhance the life of millions of people worldwide
- Career development: Digital learning budgets, mentoring programs, and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development. In addition, various social networks offer employees a wide range of support and development opportunities within our company
- Employee discounts: Our employees benefit from various employee discounts such as Allianz insurance policies and Allianz pension scheme
- Possibility to participate in the Allianz Employee Stock Purchase
- Competitive compensation and a permanent employment contract
- You will be working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible (e.g. brand-new Mac or Windows Laptop, screens, etc.; ergonomic chairs and standing desks)
- With countless opportunities for team bonding such as regular team events, special events, and parties in winter and in summer, you will be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department
- Flat hierarchies with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- We have a hybrid working model, and you will work in a newly designed office in Berlin Mitte with great coffee, soft drinks, fresh fruits and an online canteen (Smunch)
Our job offer QA / Mobile Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We are on a mission to build the leading digital health platform for personalized interaction towards better health. We connect people to the services they need to manage, improve and optimize their health. Based in Berlin/Germany, backed by Allianz (the world’s largest insurance company), we want to shape the future of healthcare.