DevOps Engineering (m/w/d)
Updated: 16 Jan 2021
IT & Technology
Your to do´s:
- You build CI/CD pipelines based on Gitlab CI and Docker
- You improve our deployment and quality assurance processes
- You extend our Docker landscape and enable horizontal scaling using Kubernetes and 1 & 1 datacenter manager
- Frontend: Vue.js, Webpack, SCSS
- Web backend: PHP, Laravel, MariaDB, Redis
- Infrastructure: Debian Linux, Docker, Nginx, HAProxy
- Monitoring: Datadog, ELK, Loki, Grafana
- CI/CD pipelines for code quality, testing, and deploying
- od kledge CI / CD (based on CircleCI, GitlabCI)
- Basic understanding of writing Docker images
- First experience with Kubernetes, AWS or Azure
- Optional: Experience in managing Linux machines (Debian / Ubuntu) in our cloud environment
- Your typical reaction to Kubernetes isn’t: ‘uhmhghgrm’
- MacBook Pro? Sure, with us too!
- Ready for a vacation? With us you get 30 days vacation.
- Do you enjoy pursuing your hobby and spending time with your family? We work flexibly and mobile!
- Are you up for cool people and great team spirit? So are we and that’s half the battle!
- Do you want to make a difference? Our jobs are sustainable AND have a real social impact.
- Coffee not enough? We have an energy drink flat rate from our partner acáo
- Water olé? Our office is right next to the Moselle, the city beach and the university including the cafeteria
- After Corona: lunch together every lunchtime and regular team activities
20 - 40 hours per week hours per week