Global Account Manager DACH (m/w/d)
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
- Key Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for medium to large international Accounts originating out of your DACH
- Achieving the assumed growth by up-selling at existing customers as well as extending current contracts.
- Detecting and understanding client requirements through this up-sell.
- Convincing, influencing clients of the added value of our company and in consequence propose the best solutions based on our full range of products and services.
- Discuss payroll outsourcing & HR themes tactically and strategically and to follow up HR tendencies and modernizations.
- Take the initiative in mapping out the market, set up an objective business plan and detect needs and opportunities.
- Creating the correct image of SD Worx as a global Payroll & HR provider by your presence on the market.
- Acting as the contact owner from a commercial, contractual and escalation point of view
- To enhance a smooth, efficient, and effective collaboration work closely together with the Service Delivery Manager and other key stakeholders such as:
- Product Management & Partner Management teams
- Solution Consultants & bid office
- Corporate Legal
- Board Members
- Our partners
- 10 years or more work experience in a contractual / commercial role in the payroll & HCM services sector (or similar)
- Able to lead in an effective, efficient way a customer independently as well as understand his questions, needs and to submit a suitable up-sell offer
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Strong language skills (written and verbal) in German as well as English
- Flexible to travel (10%) within the DACH region as well as to team meetings in the UK and Belgium
What we offer:
We offer you, besides a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, homework, working from other offices, you can organize your own work.
For us, learning and innovating are like breathing, inspiring us to always go beyond. We offer multiple trainings, projects… where you will learn from experts or in practice. From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share kledge, talents and celebrate our differences.Our job offer Global Account Manager DACH (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week