Head of Site Reliability Engineering
Updated: 13 Jan 2021
You’ll be a hands-on Head of SRE and will initially have 2 direct reports and will build the team up to 4 reports. You will bring your technical expertise and will be responsible for the direction of the SRE team, for managing the team, and for ensuring the continuous development of your team. You should be comfortable communicating high level ideas in plain English and to be able to communicate technical concepts with non-technical colleagues. Your results orientated attitude should ensure you choose the right tool for the job and the needs of the business, rather than the latest cutting-edge trend. Your experience, vision and attitude will help the SRE team build a self-service infrastructure platform which is highly available, reliable and secure. As for the stack, expect to work with Golang, GCP, K8s, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Be part of an ambitious team with experienced and successful colleages
- Enjoy deep technical challenges and responsibility from day one
- Work for a company with a strong feedback culture
- Work with modern tools and technologies
- You have leadership experience
- You have Golang engineering skills
- You have spent time working as a DevOps Engineer / SRE
- You have worked with K8s in production
- You have a solid understanding of monitoring and logging best practices
- ChatOps experience is a plus but not a must
- Excellent communication skills
40 hours per week
This international company is the leader in their field and their platform has over 10 million users each month. They have a world-class team of professionals are looking for a Head of Site Reliability Engineering to join them as they scale up their team.