Internship Entrepreneur in Residence - Business Development / Remote (m/f/d)
Posted: 09 Jul 2022
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
TradeLink is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do. In the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and recently closed our €12mn Series A led by Insight Partners and our existing investors Point Nine and Fly Ventures. Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented and passionate.
Read more about us and what it's like to work at TradeLink.
- You implement financing rounds (investor presentation, financial model, research, project management)
- You will conduct market and competition analysis and developing the growth strategy
- You do preparation and presentation of recommendations for action for management and investors
- You will be controlling investors and customer approach
- You are responsible for the definition and implementation of strategies for hiring
- You will have a close cooperation with our founders in all business areas including product development, sales, marketing and human resources
What you need to succeed
- You are in at least the 4th semester of your studies, and you have already proven your qualities at several relevant stations in the field of strategy consulting, I-banking or in a comparable position in a demanding environment
- You have a quick perception, can quickly recognize patterns and find creative solutions for tasks
- You enjoy taking responsibility quickly and love to turn your ideas into reality
- You convince with your absolute communication talent as well as you have a high degree of empathy, you are committed, and you are interested in your interlocutors and their problems
- You are characterized by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant desire to develop yourself further, so nothing throws you off track so quickly.
- You love to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, and you are a person of conviction as well as you feel like you will thrive in our culture
- You are available for at least 4 months and have a German residency
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin) to be able to work from anywhere in Germany
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- With an extremely steep learning curve, we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- Team events to encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional office
Our job offer Internship Entrepreneur in Residence - Business Development / Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.