- (Professionals | Supply Chain Solutions | Permanent Full-Time?)
Updated: 14 Jul 2019
Offered by:Deutsche Post (DHL)
Creative / Design
Senior UI/UX Designer for a SaaS Supply Chain Risk Management Solution (m/f/d) Ref: req80203 JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN OR BERLIN (GERMANY) FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.Senior UI/UX Designer for a SaaS Supply Chain Risk Management Solution (m/f/d) TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS. TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS. On the cutting edge of advanced logistics thinking, the DHL Customer Solutions and Innovation unit develops innovative, supply chain solutions such as Resilience360 (resilience360.com). Global supply chains are becoming increasingly complex and geographically spread. Natural disasters, adverse weather, political unrest, cargo theft – all of these events can cause disruption in the supply chain. Resilience360 is an innovative, cloud-based platform that helps companies to visualize, track and protect their business operations. The solution facilitates intuitive supply chain visualization, tracks shipments and predicts their estimated times of delivery for different transport modes, and enables near real-time monitoring of incidents capable of disrupting supply chains. It enables companies to ensure business continuity, build risk profiles based on over 30 risk databases, and identify critical hotspots to mitigate risks and to turn potential disruptions into competitive advantages.
Your tasksYou will oversee the complete UI/UX framework of our cross-platform SaaS solution. In your new role you will lead all product design and user experience activities to ensure product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement. Your work will extend to propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts, wireframes and prototypes both on paper and using software application.Your responsibilities will involve (re)design and creation of web based software features and mobile apps to ensure that they are, responsive, easy to use and configured appropriately for smartphones, tables and computers.Assuring that user personas, user journeys and site maps are available and up-to-date is part of your responsibility. On day-to-day basis you will work collaboratively with, development teams, product managers, project managers and external designers. In this position you will liaise regularly with clients and run workshops to ensure that product UI/UX meet their requirements and core business objectives.
- Experience and track record in UI/UX design for cross-platform software products.
- Master's degree in digital design, graphic design, media technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Kledge and understanding of coding and design principles
- Experience in tools such as Axure, InVision, Marvel, OmniGraffle and Sketch, as well as the Adobe product suite.
- Excellent problem-solving, drawing and spatial skills, with an eye for detail
- Effective communication skills and strong concept thinking with a keen visual awareness and willingness to understand customer use cases
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (CD) and agile software development
- Ability to maximize productivity in a constantly changing environment of shifting priorities is a plus
- Needs to be able to act in a global environment
- Understanding of cultural related differences and behavior